I really don’t want to cook/bake with pot. Is there an easier way of ingesting it? Can you just eat it? If so, how much?
A buddy of mine told me some time ago that he got really high to the point of almost being sick by eating it, although I think it was baked or cooked in some food, don’t remember for sure. He was so fucked up that his wife (all of us are nearly senior citizens and are not new to pot) looked up on the internet if one could overdose and she read that it wasn’t really possible.
So he eventually came back down to earth and no harm was done.